We're Here to Help
Pet Vaccinations in Mesa Verde
Pets, like humans, are susceptible to a wide range of diseases, but luckily, vaccinations exist to help protect your pet against them!
Pet Vaccinations in Midland, TX 79707
Your pet can be vaccinated against a wide range of diseases to help keep them safe!
We administer several of these vaccines at the beginning of a pet’s life.
We provide each animal with a vaccination schedule designed to provide them with the best protection. Below are our general vaccination guidelines:
- Puppies 6 weeks old: Parvovirus only
- Puppies 7 weeks and older: DHPP (Distemper, Infectious Canine Hepatitis, Parvovirus, Parainfluenza Virus) 3-vaccination series, each vaccination 3 weeks apart; Bordetella (Kennel Cough)
- Puppies 12 weeks and older: 1-year Rabies vaccination
- Adult dogs 1 year and older: DHLPP (DHPP + Leptospirosis); Bordetella; 1-year or 3-year Rabies vaccination
- We have the influenza vaccine and Rattlesnake Toxoid vaccine
- Kittens 8 weeks and older: FRCPC (Feline Rhinotracheitis, Calicivirus, Panleukopenia, Chlamydia) 3-vaccination series, each vaccination 3 weeks apart
- Kittens 12 weeks and older: FRCPC/Rabies combination vaccination
- Adults cats 1 year and older: FRCPC/Rabies combination vaccination, Feline Leukemia vaccination